Running automatically once you install it, there is no need to do unnecessary on and off switches each day.
- Infinyscloud provides installing your WAF and helps to maintain any unexpected trouble while your website is running.
- WAF has uninterrupted protection and it runs continuously to defend your website from malicious attacks or threats.
Our WAF solution comes with advanced security and abilities to manage and filter any scale of attack point. With applied security, WAF can rapidly detect and secure your website from even malicious attacks.
- WAF analyzes GET and POST requests from HTTP and applied rules that define which is true or suspicious.
- Our WAF is able to protect against OWASP, the top 10 most common and important security risks to web applications.
- Our experts can help you launch one of the three methods of analyzing and filtering HTTP contents which are whitelisting, blacklisting, and hybrid security.
Infinyscloud provides WAF also as a reverse proxy which means it's placed in front of web servers before reaching the client's web browser. Reverse-proxy is beneficial for your business. This implementation helps to increase your security, performance, and reliability.
- Reverse-proxy can handle load balancing solutions that distribute all of the incoming traffic evenly to different servers to prevent an overloaded server.
- It’s obvious for a reverse proxy like WAF to secure your site thoroughly. It is because the original server doesn’t need to reveal its original IP address and this makes it much harder for attackers to pinpoint their attacks against your website.
- A reverse proxy can also cache content like how CDN works for better speed performance.