Enhance your security services by using integrated cyber protection with some of their unique features to prevent viruses and malware attacks.
- Acronis has 3 unique features; Global Threat Monitoring and Smart Alert, Forensic Backup, and Safe Recovery. The first one was designed to continuously monitor any potential threats, the second will simplify future analysis by collecting digital evidence, and the latter was made to prevent dangerous infections during data recovery.
- Seamlessly detects all known threats instantaneously by using enhanced signature-based detection and URL filtering to prevent future attacks.
- Comprehensively protects not only your infrastructure but also its backup processes from malware and viruses.
- Manage and control Windows Defender Antivirus and Microsoft Security Essential detections and apply settings across multiple machines.
With continuous protection from Acronis, Infinyscloud could ensure your data’s safety is always our priority even during a scheduled backup.
- Acronis provides SAP HANA or High-performance Analytic Appliance database protection with script-based and disk-level backups to simplify your management because of its consistency and with this, it’s not necessary to have SAP HANA technical expertise anymore.
- During the entire backup of your workload, Acronis also collects your metadata up to your granular data for every database.
- You can move your clients’ data replication, validation, retention, and conversion into virtual machine operations and then move it to another machine to ease your clients’ workload. These off-host backup operations can be scheduled independently.
Quickly get you back to your business because of its rapid action to store your files or data in Acronis cloud anywhere to ensure immediate data availability.
- Reduce the RPO and RTO time to less than 15 minutes by mapping your recovery objective simultaneously and considering the time, money, and also reputation of your company.
- Prevent and avoid any data corruption and errors with granular control over backups and recovery capabilities of your system.
- IPSec multisite VPN will strengthen your network security by integrating secure protocols and algorithms that can easily support clients’ multiple sites that require higher security.
- Enable a secure VPN connection between your local site and the cloud to help with partial failover of highly dependent servers on the local site.