From a simple family meeting to virtual events/webinars, Microsoft Teams offer flexible and hybrid work with online meetings that you can access from anywhere at any time.
- Customize your backgrounds in video conferencing, use live captions, raise hands, chat, and other in-app features, while interacting with colleagues.
- Record your video conference app for future reference and share it with other audiences.
- Schedule your webinar, registration form, and run interactive presentations.
Microsoft Teams come with all of these advanced features such as group calling, voicemail, call transfers, or receiving and making calls directly.
- Call features would make you stay connected with everyone in Teams wherever you and your teams are. It is the best solution for a busy business or enterprise.
- With this enterprise-grade communication, the call feature could help enterprises stay connected to shareholders, clients, and even their own employees to simplify their business.
- Stay productive with the flexibility of remote or hybrid working via Teams Phone.
Keep the business going by doing all the work online and sharing it with your peers in real-time. You can easily access the files to discuss and edit together.
- Microsoft Teams let you know when someone has mentioned you, liked, and replied to something you’ve posted by looking in the activity feed.
- Microsoft Teams also provide searching for messages, people, or files in your entire company, teams, and channel you are in.
Remove any communication barriers to keep you and your business team connected any time to share your ideas and plans together for your business to take a step further.
- Send text or voice messages, calls, or video conferencing with instant connect to hear their feedback immediately and find alternative solutions if there is a problem with your work.
- With Microsoft Teams, we can move email threads into chat, and share photos, documents, and files, only with one person or the team. Chat also organizes your conversations, apps, and files in one place to keep them in sync.