With a well-balanced load across the servers, we could also design the hot spare server as a redundant backup when an outage occurs.
- Protect your service from DDOS (Distributed Denial of Service) attacks, and supervise routine health checks to ensure that your applications/services and servers can still perform exceptionally.
- Seamlessly switch over from a failing server to the other one so that users do not experience any downtime.
The endgame is to reduce downtime, making a system more scalable by leveraging more than a single server. A software-based load balancer can scale effortlessly to meet your demands.
- Implementing the load balancer to your environment’s unique needs conveniently, let you have more privilege to do developments.
- Upgrade your systems as you leverage your business. Scale your server capacity to balance the loads, and get more jobs done.
- Cost-effectively adjust your usage in response to traffic spikes.
By implementing load balancer to your systems, we can proactively detect potential traffic bottlenecks before they occur. This enables our experts to handle servers quickly to establish swift failover.
- Infinyscloud operating infrastructure health checks corresponding to predefined specifications then efficiently identify a failover scenario. Meanwhile, our experts will immediately distribute traffic without any TTL (Time to Live)-related delays once the backup automatically starts.
- Limiting disastrous bottlenecks and unexpected incidents, the effective load balancer solutions will regularly route requests efficiently to the right resources for each end user.