Microsoft Azure offers hundreds of services for professionals and enterprises that offer all-around alternatives to the traditional means of organizational processes. From Compute Services, Networking, Storage, etc.
- Microsoft Azure offers its comprehensive computing services which means its IaaS (Infrastructure as a Service) feature allows you to launch general-purpose virtual machines and its PaaS (Platform as a Service) feature will give developers the freedom to manage websites and applications effortlessly.
- Build and deploy microservices-based apps with ease. Azure Service Fabric provides lifecycle management capabilities without any downtime, containerized environments, and upgrades applications independently.
- Enables you to store and access data on different content servers and locations closer to your users, Azure CDN helps you in providing better bandwidth and quick delivery of data.
- Azures’ storage services allow data storage to be accessed by REST APIs and SMB protocols.
- Mobile Services with their HockeyApp can be used for development, distribution, and beta-testing mobile apps and this mobile engagement feature collects real-time analytics that shows the behavior of users and sends a push notification for the mobile itself.
Microsoft Azure has strong support in data analytics and produces key insights. With built-in features such as Cortana Analytics, Stream Analytics, AI and Machine Learning, and SQL services, these features will help your company thrives.
- Build a data-driven workflow in the cloud harnessing the power of Azure Data Factory which utilizes and automates Azure Machine Learning, Azure HDInsight Hadoop, Azure Data Lake Analytics, and more.
- With a limitless scale, Microsoft Azures’ will deliver insights from all of your data across the data warehouse and big data analytics system seamlessly and expeditiously.