Copy and deliver objects and data between the databases stored in multiple instances and synchronize them between these databases to keep them in a consistent state.
- Determine the data source, narrow down the databases, and the target system. Pick the necessary tables and columns from the source.
- Decide which files, folders, and applications you want to be replicated.
Run a seamless migration from on-premises databases to cloud databases or different cloud platforms, without service interruptions by deciding the right method and continuously synchronized.
- Pick a type of replication based on the goal of the replicated data; full-table, snapshot, merge, transactional, log-based incremental, etc.
- Make sure that the replication schemes grant a more efficient way to replicate your data according to your business objectives: full replication or partial replication.
- Scheduling how frequent the replication needs to be while ensuring the consistencies between updates and Infinyscloud should optimize the process.
Establish the replication process in the most efficient way possible. Managing complexities such as monitoring, logging, autoscaling, refactoring, in real-time.
- Efficiently write a huge volume of data in distributed databases without slowing down the network by optimizing the load.
- Monitoring replication topology, storage space, power, network, and synchronization while maintaining data consistency, and preventing data loss.