The most powerful, comprehensive, and versatile toolkit to make WordPress installation hassle-free.
- Known for its one-click installer, its WP Toolkit let you streamline the famous CMS from scratch effortlessly, offering you a range of plugins/extensions that fits your needs.
- No need for extra plugins or a separate server to test new features and design ideas in a sandbox before you publish them on production. Staging, cloning, syncing, and migrating would be easy with just one simple click.
- Plesk has robust security by default, its WP Toolkit secures even further with a bunch of features you can use, and run it automatically.
Plesk is highly customizable and includes many advanced features and many extensions.
- Plesk supports multiple Linux/Unix environments and Microsoft Windows, also MySQL, PostgreSQL, MSSQL Server, and more. You can gain full access and control via SSH, install your preferred virtualization systems, and any third-party open-source services.
- No need to pay for all the plugins/extensions you do not need. Pay only what you use, and there are plenty available.
- Plesk offers multiple pricing plans based on the number of domains you can create and the functionality that support your role.
As a ready-to-code environment, Plesk let you build and secure your website in one go. Combined with high-performance infrastructure by Infinyscloud, allows you to handle big traffic seamlessly.
- Run Plesk on top of high-performance VPS or shared hosting from Infinyscloud to maintain your services at their highest level, and make sure your websites are available 24/7.
- Solid, secure, and professionally managed by top-notch experts in the industry. Infinyscloud has a 99% uptime Service Level Agreement to make your business goes worry-free.
- Harden your server infrastructure with Plesk built-in firewall, Fail2ban, Web Application Firewall, etc, to make your websites or environments run safely.